BREATH

& we know is never SIMPLE, never EASY... but you're THE ONLY THING I KNOW as the back of my hand...




Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Rest In Peace Alejandra Jonas!

Wow... well... Maybe this don't help anybody or maybe nobody read this but I don't feel very good tonight! No, is not because I eat something bad is because I read something about a girl who died at the Chile earthquake! Wow I feel so bad! Seriously I'm in SHOCK!
Girls! this girl died with a Jonas Brothers T-Shirt on! She is just like us! Just a girl and even we know God do stuffs because of something... Omg is it really necesary? Alejandra is just a Girl, she must be 14 and now she's with god, now she's fine but how much she suffered a few days ago? How much she fight to be alive? This is unbelievable! I'm like crying right now cause I got a lot of friends all over the world.
All of them Jonaholics like me and to know that now we are one less is horrible for me! There's a lot of girls who I don't actually know their names cause I know them because of the fotologs or twitters... Is horrible! Poor family! They must be so down! Right Now I hope Alejandra's family be better and I hope with all MY ♥ Heart she Rest In Peace! The Jonas Brothers and we, the Jonaholics, your friends Love U & we'll never forget you!

Don't know why but I star to think about this song becasue of what happenes and I hope she like it and I don't know is a Nice Song and you can interpreter like this...

She was on her way to Mars and she run into a Star, then she fell into my arms THANK U GRAVITY! I'll never let her go I'll hyde her UFO and She'll never have know... She's my Space Girl! And she's Out Of This World!

No comments: