BREATH

& we know is never SIMPLE, never EASY... but you're THE ONLY THING I KNOW as the back of my hand...




Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taylor Taylor Taylor YOU ARE SO SPECIAL! Hahahaha wow you become in such an IMPORTANT part of me Girl? You're everything to me. All your songs and melodys and your smiles and laughs i just wanna say thank u. For what? For so many things... For being such a nice role model and such a nice girl. A lady who knows how to play and drive this difficult road: The Fame! You showed me everything you're AMAZING! A beautiful person, a great daughter an awesome sister a great grandaugther hahaha i bet on you. All I want right now is to see u in Argentina shaking some stadium and then you could see how much we (YOUR FANS) love u! You're so talented! I just can't believe it you got everything!
You're smart, beautiful, talented, nice, funny, a good person...
Seriously, THANKS! I met you because of Joe Jonas... he's my idol and honestely i hate you first time I saw you I was like OMG she's so beautiful ahaha and then I be like she deserve him, they look beautiful together and then well. something happen and even I love him because he were everything to me I have to say i was really mad with him because of you... ANYWAY Tay If you could know what I feel when I hear your songs or how happy you make me feel just with a song or hearing your voice. You're everything to me. Thanks for be yourself thanks for be like this! :)

Gracias de Verdad Tay... y pensar que te conoci por mi amor ahaha Joe... yo lei y lei cosas sobre vs y no voy a mentir te odiaba sin siquiera conocerte. cuando me anime a buscar cosas sobre vos, puse Taylor Swift en el Google y al ver una foto tuya dije:
Wow... es hermosa! Si esta a la altura de mi Joe! - hahahah de verdad es lo que pense. comence a escuchar algunas canciones tuyas y que? Me enamore de tu musica. a tal punto que no puedo dejar de cantar tus canciones y no puedo evitar pensar a quien se la dedicas y sobre quien la escribiste ajaj saco mis propias conclusiones. Es que asi es Swift. Todo lo que haces ahaha te sigo siempre, desde tus concerts hasta tus apariciones en Tv o presentaciones en vivo. Ame tu peli, tu conduccion en SNL, las bromas en el Show de Ellen. TODO! Amo todo de vos Swift desde tus rulos y tus ojos hasta tu voz y en la forma que sonreis cuando tocas tu guitarra. Me siento super identificada con tus canciones y muy orgullosa. Es increible que una chica de mi edad escriba tan bien. Me inspiraste a escribir canciones... Sos lo Mas Swift.
I LOVE U

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know... Oh I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on, And I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in This world...

No comments: