BREATH

& we know is never SIMPLE, never EASY... but you're THE ONLY THING I KNOW as the back of my hand...




Friday, March 05, 2010


It doesn't hurt... When I think of you. And all the thing we'll never get to do. I don't dream at night about the way we were... I throw up the pictures cross down on the words! And don't be fooled by all my tears cause everything is fine... And you can pick up all the pieces that you left behind; Cause I never think about you... I'm better off without you, I don't miss you at all; I don't miss you at all... You don't spin around in my head; It's like you never existed; And I hope you don't call... I don't miss you at all, And I'm not trying to fight it, No, I'm not trying to fight it!
So you can't cross my name right off the wall, I don't miss you at all! I go out seven nights a week, It feels so good to finally be free; And I party like I never did, before... Oh what in the world was I waiting for! Everything is perfect now without you in my life And you can pick up all the pieces that you left behind... I don't miss you at all, I'll just chill myself! To forget the past; No time for regrets... No more looking back, I'll forgive you more Every single day, Every step I take, It getting better... I don't miss you! I don't miss you! :)

No comments: