BREATH

& we know is never SIMPLE, never EASY... but you're THE ONLY THING I KNOW as the back of my hand...




Monday, February 22, 2010

Show


Well, sometimes I ask my self, actually all the time WHEN Joe? EH? WHEN?
When this amazing and crazy and lazy(I know you are) and funny guy become in My World?
When you become in
such a big part of me? when you become in my everything, in my life? You have to know it boy... cause every time I think... is about you, every time I smile is because of you... wow how do u get here under my skin? how I can't stop to see you, how I can't hep talk about you and your music, how I can't stop to compares you with every guy I met? Cuz noone got your smile, your eyes, your nose, your laugh, your perfect voice and your great sense of humor? How you're so adictive, so hypnotising... so you,
So Danger, so Joe Jonas?
Is like I can't stop to talk about you. like I can't talk about anything else. because you're so INSIDE of me that is so normal. It's like I know yo for ever. as everything I do or say brings me back to you. Seriously, everything. and you might think that I'm a fool or I'm mad hahah but I can't help it. You're just Perfect haha and you're everything to me... Your eyes, your hair, your smile, your voice, YOUR HEART! The way you look... and the way you walk, the way you talk, way your eyes shine...
I really hope to meet you one day, soon I hope. probably I'll stay right next to you smiling and saying NOTHING haha because that's me hahah I talk and talk all the time but when i have to talk i Just can't! I really hope to see you and tell you everything you mean to me. My worl, my life, my EVERYTHING!
Wow if you know what you make me fell with every word you say or every smile you make or every move on stage! those words and melodys that fool my life... and make me feel so good Joe if u know how much you make for me... wow I'm so proud to be a fan of you, of The Jonas Brothers because you guys with your music INSPIRE!
thanks to you Joe i'll won't give up, I'll Hold On...
Even you thought that I'm crazy ahaha yeah maybe I'm a little crazy... FOR U! even my friends say that I'm a fool for falling in love with you I'm glad cause I know that this feeling is TRUE!
I love to sleep listening to you sing for me and thinking about you. what are you doing right now? Are you sleeping? Are you singing? hahaha anyway I'm thinking of you! I pray for you, I cry for you, when you smile I smile when you cry I cry wow. never knew I could feel that much Joe but... that's the way I LOVE U!


Even I don't meet you and maybe I'll never do and I don't know how i could react hahah I hope you just laugh about me and my reaction and hug me! I LOVE U Joseph Adam Jonas Miller

No comments: