BREATH

& we know is never SIMPLE, never EASY... but you're THE ONLY THING I KNOW as the back of my hand...




Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In the Chapter 1...

Don't close the Book
In chapter one; you were my SUMMER CRUSH ; Chilled at the beachfrom dawn to dusk; Under my umbrella. In chapter two; It got more serious; Changed from me and you to them and us; And we felt like other leaves. But the leaves got swept away; And the rain bled us off the page; Please don't tell me it's the end of the story; don't close the book on me; don't you close the book on me; we've gone our seperate ways, But we'll meet up on another page, don't close the book on me, don't you close the book on me. In chapter three; Went on to chase a dream; To catch a ghost that's haunting me; But it's much scarier to be without you; But I know that in the end; I'll need some time to take the pen; And write a chapter on my own... Please don't tell me it's the end of the story; don't close the book on me, Oh don't you close the book on me... We've gone our seperate ways; We'll meet up on another page; don't close the book on me, Oh don't you close the book on me; You bookmark this page, In time you will seeIf you have no where to turn; You can turn back to me, You can turn back to me, You can back to Yeah yeah, Please don't tell me, it's the end of the story; don't close the book on me, babe don't you close the book on me... We've gone our separate ways, But I know it's gonna be okay... don't close the book on me; don't you close the book on me...

No comments: