BREATH

& we know is never SIMPLE, never EASY... but you're THE ONLY THING I KNOW as the back of my hand...




Friday, February 26, 2010

I throw all of your stuff away; Then I clear you out of my head! I tear you out of my heart, And ignore all your messages... I tell everyone we are through... 'Cause I'm so much better without you; But it's just another pretty lie; 'Cause I break down... Every time you come around... So how did you get here under my skin; Swore that I would never let you back in... Should've known better, Then trying to let you go, 'Cause here we go go go again; Hard as I try I know I can't quit, Something about you is so addictive... We're fallin' together, You think that by now I'd know... 'Cause here we go go go again... I start to go insane; Everytime that you look at me... You only hear half of what I say, And you're always showing up too late! And I know that I should say goodbye but it's no use, Can't be with or without you!

No comments: